Scroll down for more information
Effective May 5, 2014 the entrance to 373 S. High Street (revolving doors, handicapped side doors, inside foyer) to the Courthouse will be closed due to construction renovation.
The Municipal Court's Jury Office is located on the 9th floor of 375 South High Street.
Jury Commissioner Tom Shields
Deputy Commissioner Lori Shannon
Check Current Traffic Conditions on Traffic.com
Construction projects by The Ohio Department of Transportation
Please check the link above for current construction projects by The Ohio Department of Transportation to make your commute into the downtown area easier. For reference on the map, the Franklin County Municipal Court is located at 375 South High Street.WARNING! Possible Phone Scam, please read this document
How to get to the Jury Assembly Room (Slide Show)
Additional Jury Information
- Reporting Times
- Convenience Items
- General Information for Trial Jurors
- Where is the Franklin County Municipal Court Located?
- Where is the Franklin County Jury Assembly Room Located?
- What Time Do I Need to Arrive?
- Are There Bus Routes That Will Get Me to the Courthouse?
- Is There a Parking Facility near the Courthouse?
- Does the Court Pay for the Cost to Park?
- What Types of Cases Does this Court Hear?
- What is the Difference Between a Civil and a Criminal Case?
- Will I Be Called to Be an Actual Juror? Could this Happen More than Once?
- Are There Locations Close to the Courthouse to Eat?
- Special Accommodations
- Jurors' Days Off Calendar
- Request for Medical Excuse - Form
View Jury Information PDF
View Bus Schedules on at COTA's website