|Clerk's Office Temporarily Closed May 14-15|
Due to a planned power outage by the City of Columbus, the Franklin County Municipal Court Clerk’s office will be temporarily closed to the public, except for posting the bond of an inmate, effective 7am on Saturday May 14. We expect to be fully operational by Sunday May 15 @ 8am.
Scroll down for more information
The Municipal Court's Jury Office is located on the 9th floor of 375 South High Street.
Jury Commissioner Tom Shields
Deputy Commissioner Lori Shannon
Important Jury Information
- Parking Voucher Information for Franklin County Municipal Court Jurors
- We recommend parking in the FCC Garage on Fulton St. Do not worry if you are few minutes late due to parking.
- Check Current Traffic Conditions on Traffic.com
- Construction projects by The Ohio Department of Transportation
- Please check the link above for current construction projects by The Ohio Department of Transportation to make your commute into the downtown area easier. For reference on the map, the Franklin County Municipal Court is located at 375 South High Street.
- WARNING! Possible Phone Scam, please read this document
- How to get to the Jury Assembly Room (Slide Show)
- FCMC Jury Brochure
Additional Jury Information
- Reporting Times
- Convenience Items
- General Information for Trial Jurors
- Where is the Franklin County Municipal Court Located?
- Where is the Franklin County Jury Assembly Room Located?
- What Time Do I Need to Arrive?
- Are There Bus Routes That Will Get Me to the Courthouse?
- Does the Court Pay for the Cost to Park?
- What Types of Cases Does this Court Hear?
- What is the Difference Between a Civil and a Criminal Case?
- Will I Be Called to Be an Actual Juror? Could this Happen More than Once?
- Are There Locations Close to the Courthouse to Eat?
- Special Accommodations
- Jurors' Days Off Calendar
- Request for Medical Excuse - Form
- View Jury Information PDF
- View Bus Schedules at COTA's website