|Clerk's Office Temporarily Closed May 14-15|
Due to a planned power outage by the City of Columbus, the Franklin County Municipal Court Clerk’s office will be temporarily closed to the public, except for posting the bond of an inmate, effective 7am on Saturday May 14. We expect to be fully operational by Sunday May 15 @ 8am.
Service bailiffs assist litigants and attorneys by the efficient handling and delivery of court documents and the timely enforcement of judgment remedies. Service bailiffs serve summonses for civil, forcible entry and detainer, criminal, traffic, and judgment debtor cases, complaints, and subpoenas, and they enforce writs of restitution, replevin orders, executions, orders of attachment, and garnishments. Service bailiffs recover property from defendants and collect monetary awards. Personal property recovered is sold at bailiff's sales, subject to prior liens. Order of attachment property is seized and held by bailiff or plaintiff pending further order of the court. Bailiffs further enforce judgments by serving garnishment of wages and attachment of bank accounts. In replevin actions, property is seized and returned to the rightful owner.
Service Bailiff Contact Information
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Chief Service Bailiff Marilyn Dittoe (614) 645-7768
- Administrative Assistant Vickie Collins (614) 645-7780
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Deputy Chief Service Bailiff Bob Campbell (614) 645-8772
- Deputy Chief Service Bailiff Bob Cooper (614) 645-3955
- David Arriarga (614) 645-3954
- Leo Biscuso (614) 645-8768
- Bob Buyalos (614) 645-3804
- Terry Dunn (614) 645-8762
- JD Foster (614) 645-3952
- Tony Larosa (614) 645-8770
- Jim Moore (614) 645-3953
- Marc Price (614) 645-8778
- Jeff Smith (614) 645-8746
- Mike Taylor (614) 645-7289
- Larry Warren (614) 645-8750
- Kris Wehe (614) 645-8756
- Les Yost (614) 645-8754